Friday, October 10, 2008

From Cyn

Hi Bill!

I'm a big fan of yours, I saw ur special on comedy central one night a couple of yrs ago, con mis primas, and we pissed our pants laughing so hard. I just had to see you live, so we all got lucky enough to go to one of ur gigs at a comedy club in NYC shortly after. It was a great intimate experience, I had messaged you before going and you told me to come see you after the show. I did that and you went backstage and gave me a copy of your special on DVD, I'll never forget it. I make all my friends and family members to sit down and watch that dvd anytime they want to see a good stand up show. They're never disappointed...it's one of those things where we can incorporate so many of your quotes into our everyday lives (bring nuyorican myself) and still crack up.

But enough of the mushy stuff! Take care, I'm going to be ordering a copy of your book and I'll let you know when I finish it =)

hugs & besos - Cyn

No comments: